We cannot recommend highly enough the free 2 hour Mayor's Guided Walk around the city, up to twice a day.
- Bath Racecourse – Enjoy flat racing from April to October.
- Thermae Bath Spa - Relax and unwind in the only UK spa to use natural thermal waters.
- Cycling – Hire bikes or bring your own, the entrance to the 'two tunnels' is only minutes away from us.
- Walking – Catch the amazing views on the National Trust's Bath Skyline walk.
- Bath Rugby – Come and watch our team play at the Recreation Ground.
- Golf – Concessionary rates available.
- Castle Combe Race Circuit
- Bath Balloons - Champagne Hot Air Balloon Flights in Bath. To Book visit www.bathballoons.co.uk call on 01225 466 888
- Mad Max Tours to Stonehenge, Cotswolds & Glastonbury. madmaxtours.co.uk
- We also recommend Scarper Tours to Stonehenge www.scarpertours.co
- The Free Jane Austen Walking Tour (run by the Jane Austen Centre).
For more Tours and Sightseeingwww.visitbath.co.uk
- The Makery - Fun sewing workshops.
- The Bertinet Kitchen or Demuths Cookery School, Vegetarian Cookery school workshops.
- The Marmalade House - Furniture painting workshop.